- Listed in Attractions, Cruises, Tours
- Pier 83, West 42nd Street New York, NY 10036
- Lady Liberty Cruise website
- Peak season cruise sets sail at 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm & 5 pm. Check website or call for most current schedule and off season cruise schedule.
- Appropriate for ages - years old
- Cost: FREE
About Lady Liberty Cruise
Take a cruise down the Hudson River and view Ellis Island, One World Trade Center, the World Financial Center and the Statue of Liberty from the comfort of your own seat and away from the hustle and bustle of crowds. In person expert guides will work to ensure your family keeps entertained and informed. Snack shop available. Brought to you by Circle Line Sightseeing, given a certificate of excellence by TripAdvisor. Cruise runs middle of March through end of December and lasts approximately one hour.
The Statue of Liberty is a historic monument, standing just over 305 feet tall. Although the statue has come to symbolize liberty and freedom in America, the statue is actually French — gifted to the U.S. in October 1886.