- Listed in Carousels, Community Sprinkler/Water Parks, Parks and Playgrounds
- The Boston Common Frog Pond
Boston, MA 02108
- The Boston Common Frog Pond website
- Open 365 days a year: Dawn until 10 pm.
- Appropriate for ages 0 and up
- Cost: FREE
About The Boston Common Frog Pond
One of America’s oldest public parks, the Boston Common Frog Pond offers year round activities for families including a wading pool with sprinklers, a reflection pool, playground, fountains, carousel, whimsical and historical statues, 50 acres of walking and picnicking areas and a massive ice skating rink in the winter. There is a fee to ride the carousel and for winter ice-skating and skate rentals. Frog Pond cafe is open from April – October.